A digital native with 4 years professional experience across digital production, UX/CX management and design. Focused on consumer driven digital products and content, driving best in-class customer experiences and positive stakeholder engagement. I am currently available for full time permanent and contracting appointments.
Since I started my career, I have worked across finance, professional services, industrial design and consumer goods industries. Most recently with SAI Global as their Senior Digital Producer, supporting their teams across the APAC, EMEA and AMER regions.
During my spare time I freelance for Circle Design, focusing on product marketing. The product is called the PrepSmart and is available on Amazon US. This project involves PPC and Facebook Ads campaigns as well as keyword targeting using Amazon’s systems.
I am an avid bicycle rider and have a sweet spot for cycle touring. I have had the opportunity to bring my 2 passions together over the last 10 years (touring and digital production). Freelancing for Vivente Bikes as their Website Manager, I built their website from scratch, set up their online store and continue to optimise their online presence inline with industry trends on a weekly basis.
I love learning and growing both professionally and personally. I am fluent in both English and Spanish and currently working on German.
- Full Adobe CC
- Trello (Kanban method)
- Agile method
- WordPress (including multisite)
- Ektron CMS
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics
August 2013 – Present
Managing and maintaining the brand, Vivente Bikes website (part of the Gemini business)
- Digital photography and digital photo editing using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Filming and editing instructional videos using Canon DSLR cameras and Adobe Premiere.
- WordPress multisite website management with support for 3 languages and 3 regions.
- Management of online store and inventory with conditional logic regional shipping restrictions.
- Principal digital and technical support for company director.
- Responsible for all new pages and designs as well as launches of new products and website features.
- Managed Google Ads campaigns to raise brand awareness in the AMER region specifically.
- Created an entirely new WordPress-based website and online brand
- Worked with business owner to align SEO strategy and company voice to make way for a new online sales stream.
- Designed and built online store for Vivente branded bicycles with strict real world conditions based on the current bicycle market.
October 2010 – May 2020
Senior Digital Producer
April 2019 – May 2020
- In-house web CX and UX designer for large corporate website
- Delivered high-quality web-experiences which fit within the current framework while maintaining a highly optimised UX
- Developed training documentation and videos for new staff members
- Worked closely with the CMO and development team as well as the Global Digital Manager to create new tools and experiences such as email templates and landing pages for other marketing teams to utilise.
- Managed Analytics platform with over 30 views to find patterns in user behaviour.
- Managed complex tracking capabilities through the use of Google Tag Manager and custom variables.
- Managed Google Search Console errors and warnings.
- Managed the adaptation of an existing site to allow translations into multiple languages using ACF Pro custom fields and WPML plugins.
- Managed complex launches through a 3-server setup using Ektron CMS to ensure pages and components are publicly available at the correct time, date and region.
- Stakeholder management was required with all launches. Different stakeholders in different regions required management depending on which part of the business the digital update was affected.
- Created fields for non-technical writers, content creators and digital producers to manage content on the website through the CMS backend.
- Performed code-reviews with the development team to ensure the code provided was efficient and lean with each improvement.
- Managed staged migration from Ektron CMS to WordPress for a multi-national corporation operating in the Standards, Assurance, Risk and Property sectors.
- Full site design, build and testing with custom requirements and a custom theme designed to keep the site as lean and fast as possible while maintaining adaptability.
- Became one of the 2 in-house Ektron CMS experts despite limited documentation for the system and extremely complex business model.
October 2016 – April 2019
- Designing new website experiences and pages based on current best practices using Adobe XD as a primary tool.
- Writing the markup and stylesheets for new in-page experiences.
- Liaising with the development team from start to end of projects through JIRA.
- Maintenance and general upkeep of content for APAC, EMEA, DACH and AMER regions.
- Manage content and delivery timelines for a network of senior internal stakeholders spanning the world.
- Manage external stakeholders eg briefing development team.