Work HistoryVivente Bikes/ August 2013 – Present
Joshua manages and maintains the company website and online store.
- Bootstrap 4.1
- Store must allow sales in all regions except Australia and New Zealand
- Each unit incurs a shipping cost, regardless of units per transaction
- Comply with brand guidelines
- Information density is optimised for audience type.
- Simple and elegant design to reflect business desire to stay on topic.
This project is ongoing and often requires continued design work as well as photography, video production, YouTube management and updates of software.
SAI Global/ August 2013 – Present
Senior Digital Producer
- Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Ektron CMS
- Designing new website experiences and pages based on current best practices using Adobe XD as a primary tool back-up tools include Figma and Invision.
- Writing the markup and style sheets for new in-page experiences.
- Liaising with the development team from start to end of projects through JIRA.
- Maintenance and general upkeep of content for APAC, EMEA, DACH and AMER regions.
- Manage content and delivery timelines for a network of senior internal stakeholders spanning the world.
- Manage external stakeholders eg. briefing development team.
- Training new recruits on our current best practices in web and in company.